Thursday, December 13, 2018

POSSESSION 6 / NOW ONLINE!

And so I returned to the POSSESSION cycle. The pessimistic mood of the end of the year was probably the main reason for it. 
Pictures for this film were shot in 2016 and since then the flood of subsequent projects has not allowed me to finish this part. I guess until the end, I had no idea what to do with the extremely dark video footage. 
The plot has slightly changed since the original concept. I didn't assume that the characters in the final scene would... but you better just see it for yourself. 
We were shooting in completely partisan conditions, almost without any photographic light and with really bad equipment. The strength of this film are the actors, the interior, great costumes (in the order of appearance: black leather dress by Melissa Tofton, Aliza long top by Gelareh and black print dress by ODIO) and post-production. 
The film is avaiable now on our website.